New Kick-Off in FIFA 19
FIFA 19 includes creative and brand-new ways to play one of the game’s most popular features: Kick-Off mode. This refreshed Kick-Off opens up the mode with new match types, stat tracking, and more, making it easier and more exciting for you to take on your friends anywhere that you play FIFA 19.
More Match Types
In addition to Classic Kick-Off, which is simply a normal match without added visuals or modified rules, there are five new match types that players can choose from UEFA Champions League, House Rules, Best Of Series, Home & Away, and Featured Cup Finals. Each type has a twist on the normal match experience in Kick-Off, keeping things interesting and fresh every time you play.
- UEFA Champions League — The most prestigious club competition in the world is just as integrated into Kick-Off as it is to the rest of FIFA 19. From group stage matches to the Final, you can set up a custom Champions League match with specific visuals, rules, and more that provide a realistic, immersive tournament experience.
- House Rules — If you’ve ever wanted to play a match in FIFA with different rules—or no rules at all—the House Rules match type is just for you. You can set up a match with a selection of custom rules, including No Rules, Survival, Long Range, First to . . ., and Headers & Volleys.
- Survival Mode— Each time a user scores a goal, a random player from the scoring club is removed (excluding the goalkeeper) to create a challenge for the player with a score advantage. A maximum of four players can be removed, because the auto-forfeit rule is in place when a team has fewer than eight players.
- No Rules— Chaos reigns in this match type, where basically anything goes. There are no offside calls, fouls, or bookings.
- Long Range— Any goal scored inside the box will count as one goal, but goals scored from outside the box count as two goals.
- First to. . .— This match type lets you set a custom win condition, whether it’s first to score (golden goal), first to three goals, etc. The match will still play to the clock and go through full time, as well as extra time and penalties, if you choose.
- Headers & Volleys— You can only score in this match type with a header or a volley. Free kicks and penalties also count, but any other goal scored using your feet outside of a volley will be disallowed.
- Best Of Series — Play classic matches in a three- or five-match series to determine an overall winner.
- Home & Away — This is a two-legged match type in which you play one home and one away match to determine the overall winner. The winner is determined by the aggregate score, which is the team that has scored the most combined goals from those two matches. If the teams are level after two matches, the team with the most away goals will be determined the winner. If the teams are still level, the match will go to extra time, then to a penalty shootout.
- Featured Cup Finals— Play your match as one of a handful of real-life cup finals, including the Champions League Final, Europa League Final, FA Cup Final, and others. Official kits, badges, match balls, and authentic broadcast overlays (for a select few tournaments) provide an authentic cup final experience.
Now you can track your Kick-Off mode record and stats, including detailed analytics, from all matches played within the mode. Use the stats to analyse and refine your game plan, tweak your pre-game tactics, and prepare for every match. This advanced system tracks all available Kick Off mode gameplay information about you and your opponent. With a host of detailed, immersive information, FIFA 19 allows you to approach every Kick-Off match just like you would an actual game of football; utilising tactics and strategies gleaned from your stats.
You can view your objective stats or compare them to any opponent that you’ve faced in Kick-Off mode.
- Win %
- Goals Scored
- Goals Allowed
- Goal Differential
- Goal Types:
- Inside box
- Outside of the box
- Free Kicks
- Goal Heatmap on net (where on net it was scored)
- Shot On Target % (comparing total shots vs shots on target)
- Total Shots on Target
- Total Shots
- Average Possession %
- Average possession % in areas
- Pass % completion
Tracked Achievements (for head-to-head comparisons)
- Previous five match results
- Most two-legged match wins
- Best of three wins
- Best of five wins
- Most Cup Final wins
- Fastest goal scored
- Biggest win (biggest goal differential in a match)
Account Linking – Take Your Kick Off Stats Anywhere
Create your own Kick-Off ID to save your stats to our servers; so that you can check your progress anywhere you play FIFA 19 on your console of choice (IDs cannot be used across consoles). Once you log in via your first-party profile; link your new Kick-Off Name to your Online ID and continue your Kick-Off experience on any console.
Whether you want to play a game of Kick-Off; with a friend down the street, across the world, or just at home on your own couch; Kick-Off ID lets you keep track of your stats, no matter where you are or who your opponent is.
FUT 19 Division Rivals Features Page
Discover your place in the FUT community and take on players of a similar skill level from around the world in Division Rivals. In this brand-new mode for FUT 19, you’ll compete against others in your Division to earn a selection of weekly rewards to choose from that can help you improve your squad.
SKILL RATING – A New Way to Compete Online
When you start Division Rivals for the first time, you’ll play a set of placement matches to see how you measure up against other players. You’ll be assigned a Skill Rating based on your performance in those matches, which determines your Division. The result of each match you play in your Division during the week impacts your Skill Rating; build up a high Skill Rating and you could move to a higher Division.
WEEKLY SCORE – Earn Weekly Rewards
Each week in Division Rivals is an entirely competition, and you can earn rewards at the end of every week. Your weekly score determines your rank within the Division, and a higher rank means a better choice of rewards when each competition ends.
FUT CHAMPIONS QUALIFICATION POINTS – Qualify for Weekend League
Every win in Division Rivals not only gets you closer to the next Division; it also takes you one step closer to the Weekend League. An overhauled FUT Champions qualification system awards you points to use for qualification into the Weekend League. When you have earned enough points, you can redeem them to enter the current Weekend League; or hold onto them to use for future qualification, so you can decide which weekend you want to play in. Re-qualification to the Weekend League also works differently; each Weekend League win also earns points that can be used to enter into future Weekend Leagues.