The wait for the critically-acclaimed Monster Hunter: World on PC is almost over! Originally planned for Fall 2018,
Capcom has now confirmed it will be arriving on August 9th, 2018. The title that released for console earlier this year has since gone on to become Capcom’s best-selling game in company history with over 8 million units shipped globally. In this entry, players take on larger than life monsters in a variety of vast, living, breathing ecosystems either solo or with up to three other hunters via online co-op, complete with drop-in functionality, a first for the series. A new trailer has been released today to mark the upcoming PC release which you can see below:
In Monster Hunter: World, follow the journey of the elder dragons as they begin their once a decade migration across the sea to a land known as the New World in an event referred to by inhabitants as the Elder Crossing. As part of the Guild’s Research Commission, players must embark on a grand journey to this massive, mysterious land and uncover the secrets behind this phenomenon. As hunters set out on their quests, the Commission’s sights are set on Zorah Magdaros, a colossal elder dragon that rises from the earth like a volcano.
Special collaborations and other additional content that has been released post-launch for Monster Hunter: World will be coming to PC for free at a later date. Stay tuned to official Capcom channels for details on release dates soon.
Check out our full review of Monster Hunter World here
Full PC specs are as follows:
RECOMMENDED – 30FPS at 1080p on HIGH graphic settings.
- OS ： WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor ： Intel® Core™ i3 8350 4GHz or Intel® Core™ i7 3770 3.4GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X
- Memory ： 8 GB RAM
- Graphic ： NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon™ RX 570X (VRAM 4GB)
- DirectX ： Version 11
- Storage ： 20 GB available space
- Sound card ： DirectSound compatible (DirectX® 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes: Mouse, keyboard and game pads (both DirectInput and XInput) are supported.
MINIMUM – 30FPS at 1080p on LOW graphic settings.
- OS ：WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor ：Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 3.20GHz or AMD FX™-6300 above
- Memory ：8 GB RAM
- Graphic ：NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 OR AMD Radeon™ R7 260x（VRAM 2GB and above)
- DirectX ：Version 11
- Storage ：20 GB available space
- Sound card ：DirectSound compatible (DirectX® 9.0c higher)
- Target: ：Mouse, keyboard and game pads (both DirectInput and XInput) are supported.