You can be one of the first to play.
Call of Duty WWII – Multiplayer private beta goes live on August 26 first on PS4, and on September 2 for PS4 and Xbox One in ANZ.
Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Private Beta includes brand new maps and Sledgehammer Games’ new War Mode experience. Enlist in all five Divisions and watch for new content throughout the Beta.
Here’s an overview of what you should expect in the Private Multiplayer Beta:
- Maps – At least three Multiplayer maps, including Pointe Du Hoc, Ardennes, and Gibraltar.
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favourite modes, including Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Hardpoint.
- Divisions – Enlist in the Infantry, Expeditionary, Airborne, Armored, or Mountain Division. You are not limited to any one Division, and we encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
Pre-order Call of Duty: WWII on disc or digital download and get Private Beta Access.
Beta begins first on PlayStation 4 on August 26, 2017, in ANZ: http://www.CallofDuty.com/beta
Originally published on HashtagME