The Razer Phone is now available in Australia!
An Android 8.1 smartphone with ground breaking audio-visual technologies and processing muscle, the Razer Phone takes personal entertainment to the next level.
Every feature of the phone is designed to bring users the ultimate in mobile entertainment, including:
- The world’s first 120 Hz UltraMotionTM display that delivers the fastest refresh rates and smoothest graphics among today’s smartphones.
- Dolby Atmos® technology to provide true cinematic audio via front-firing speakers with dual dedicated amplifiers.
- Lightning-fast performance with Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 835 Mobile Platform and a massive 8GB of RAM.
- A massive 4000mAh battery for fans to game all day without worrying about running out of power.
For more information about the Razer Phone, visit http://rzr.to/phone
The first device from Razer’s mobile division, the phone comes with a phenomenal display, cinematic audio and enough power to last a user all day, all in the palm of his or her hand.
The Razer Phone will be exclusively available in retail with JB Hi-Fi through their website. As an introductory offer, the first 60 customers who purchase the Razer Phone from JB Hi-Fi will receive a bonus pair of Razer Hammerhead USB-C in-ear headphones.
Razer Phone Product Information
Retail – June 30, 2018
Razer.com – July 3, 2018
Key Tech Specs:
- 120 Hz UltraMotion™ screen
- Featuring Dolby Atmos and THX certified audio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with 8GB RAM
- 12MP dual cameras for complete versatility
- 4,000 mAh battery for all-day power