Razer recently just announced a new addition to their gaming lifestyle offerings. Razer is now going to be playing in the same space as the likes of Steam and GOG.com. Let’s learn more about the Razer Game Store and its upcoming promos.
Of course, everyone knows Razer. Their mice and keyboards are especially well known in the gaming scene with their Chroma colours and cool designs. Personally, this new announcement is surprising to me since I didn’t really think of it as something Razer would get involved in.
- Get games with either Steam or Uplay product keys
- Exclusive offers
- Razer Game Store vouchers
- Discounted Razer peripherals on the RazerStore “or other perks”
- Earn zSliver loyalty points with each purchase (includes credit ca
- Pay via zGold to earn larger zSilver rewards
According to Razer, their catalogue includes:
- Bandai Namco
- Deep Silver
- “and many more”
Some of the games they say will definitely be available on the platform include:
- The Crew 2
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
- GTA V
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
The Razer Game Store is only going to be live in the US, UK, Germany and France with “localised content, prices, payment methods, and customer support,” according to the announcement.
Unfortunately, that means the rest of the world including Australia/New Zealand won’t have localised stores. Other countries not in the initial list will have access to a global store page with US pricing.
Check out the official store here: gamestore.razer.com
Launch Promo + Exclusives + Giveaway
Ubisoft launch promo
On launch, the Razer Game Store will be offering discounts on Ubisoft games. You can save up to 75% on:
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins
- Watch Dogs 2
- Far Cry 4
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: SIEGE
Visit rzr.to/RGSLaunch for more info on this promo.
Razer Game Store Exclusives
Every week, exclusives and rewards will be offered on a rotating list of games. The first four games will be discounted up to 50% with purchases of these games including a store voucher of up to US$15, double zSilver rewards and a $10 voucher on peripherals. The first four games are:
- Far Cry 5
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
Head to rzr.to/RGSExclusives for more info.
The Razer Game Store is giving away 10,000 keys for the indie game Furi. You can learn more about the giveaway here: rzr.to/RGSGiveaway
It’ll be interesting to see how this game store goes. Razer isn’t the first one to the market with a digital distribution platform for games. However, it is interesting to see how they’re already using the new store to encourage people to grab discounted peripherals.