Snail Games has just launched a new game called PixARK. It takes elements from popular games Minecraft and ARK: Survival Evolved.
Of course, you’ve always wanted to play ARK in an open sandbox voxel-based world, right? Well, you can definitely do that now. And, by the looks of the trailer, you can get in on a whole lot of crafting and dinosaur-riding action with this new game.
Here is the list of features that the game will have according to the info we got:
- Single player and online multiplayer
- The ability to collect and craft items and build bases
- Over 100 dinosaurs and other creatures to tame, train and ride
- Character progression and customisation
- Procedurally generated worlds, with no two worlds ever being the same
- Creative Mode which allows players to construct whatever they can imagine
- More than eight unique biomes to explore, including deserts, jungles, caves and more
- Procedurally generated quest system to keep players actively engaged in their worlds
With PixARK, we’ve taken the action and excitement that older players know and love in ARK to a new direction in order to introduce that world to an entirely different audience.
-Peter Kang, Director of Live Ops & Business Development at Snail Games
The game will be released on the following platforms in late 2018:
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Switch
PixARK will also be available for early access as soon as March 2018 so keep your eyes peeled!